Hey guys! Today, I have a special post for you guys that I had so much fun with and I hope you guys will try it and have as much fun as I did. The special post is……. *drum roll please*…….. DIY Crayon lipsticks!!!!! That’s right, you heard correctly, Crayon lipsticks!! This diy “project” is super easy and fun to do with friends, or just yourself to try something new.
You may have a couple of concerns or thoughts about this, but there’s no need for that:
- This “project” is perfectly safe mainly for the reason that Crayola is NON-TOXIC… meaning that it’s not dangerous or it won’t damage your skin/lips in any way, shape, or form.
- Do not use light colors (light green, yellow, etc.)
- Crayola crayons are recommended better than any other brands (non-toxic)
- Use a small amount of your oil of choice
- Let the crayon melt all the way before putting it in a container and in the refrigerator so there won’t be chunks of crayon in the mixture