Need help on what to gift a teen like me? well,, here is a holiday gift guide for teens including things that I would love to have, but also already have.. These things in my opinion are a teens favorites these days
Floral sleeve shirt / Sweat shirt / Over knee high socks / Missguided black socks / UGG Australia ankle boots, / Dr. Martens dr martens shoes, / Dr. Martens purple boots / Converse high top shoes / Dr. Martens rain boots, / Vans black sneaker / Retro vintage sunglasses / ASOS apple iphone case / Apple iphone case / Galaxy smartphone / Aéropostale tech accessory / Iphone case / Galaxy smartphone / Skinnydip iphone case, / Tech accessory
Click on picture for details and links
- Polaroid- perfect for capturing moments forever
- shoes- you might’ve heard the saying “Diamonds are a girls best friend”, but in my opinion, it’s all about shoes,, some of my favs include UGG boots, Dr. Martens, Converse, Vans, etc.
- Phone cases- You can never have enough of these,, my LITERAL DREAM IS TO HAVE A PHONE CASE FOR EACH OUTFIT THAT I OWN lol,, you can get this simple gift, and choose one based on what the teens likings are.
- Penny Board- yeah, I know that I’m not good at riding these, but it sure is fun,, even customizing it ***hint, hint mom***
- Knee high socks- I don’t know about you, but I find these absolutely gorgeous,, especially to go along with boots
- iTunes gift card- I can guarantee you that every teen out there loves music, our lives basically revolve around it,, and if there’s one out there who doesn’t, then they need a serious check up…
- Crop tops- every teens wardrobe most likely includes at least one crop top,, these are a must have!
- Money- This may not be that meaningful, but it’s still just as great instead of figuring out wether the teen will like a gift or not, just give them money, we could easily buy whatever we would like.